Women Business Owners
Who benefits from working with us?
Women Business Owners Who:
- Know that they and/or their family have a financial challenge or opportunity.
- Are very busy and feel they don’t have time to research and manage their finances themselves or the interest to do so.
- Are old enough (generally 35-80) to accept our advice, but still young enough to benefit from it.
- Have a financially bright future and, with a long-term perspective, will make ongoing contributions toward their financial goals.
- Prefer a long-term relationship with a professional financial advisor.
- Have realistic expectations and are honest with themselves, and with us.
- Feel optimistic and think positively about their present and their future.
- Believe in giving back to their community.
Sheldon Rice founded the first networking group of its kind in Ottawa - The Women Business Owners IDEX (Ideas Exchange) Forum - as a safe and supportive get together where business women can network, share experiences and take away tangible skills and ideas that benefit them personally and professionally. Local women experts present topics ranging from “How to Gain a Competitive Edge” to “Deciphering a Wine List for a Successful Business Dinner”. WBO IDEX Forum events are complimentary to Rice Team clients and held from 4:30pm-6:30pm on the second Thursday of every month at the Raymond James office located at 750-45 O'Connor Street in Ottawa.